13.05 - 13.06.2015
duo show with Kaspars Groševs at Shanaynay, Paris
- Even though this hole is deep, its form is none
- And chalk and flint and chalk and flint
- And marble is shivering over the shadows
- and he
- he closes the valve
- he spits on his own head
Next to the fountain that cries and begs
- You can have a sardine.
- And sleep, beautiful sleep, good sleep,
Good mud sleep, that…
- …drown thirst, muscles and fruit in the mornings.
- Dogs were barking in the direction where the borders stretch
- one two three
- time passes by
- some snake is wearing gloves
- in a dressing gown
- can I have a coffee? can I have a coffee?
- Wind rolls strange whispers
- and a German song comes to mind
- It repeats itself
- Naughty rain combs the smoke
- I continue you